Become a Fan on Facebook!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Fireworks go BOOM

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

So I'm definitely going to see the fireworks! Myself and Megan, and who knows what other friends, are all heading into Saratoga to Congress Park to watch them tonight. It's going to be AMAZING, minus the crowds. x'D There are supposedly going to be reenactors in the park as well, and a bunch of vendors, and stuff going on along Broadway. No matter what though, it'll rock. A LOT. So I'm super excited! And you better believe I'm totally taking pictures! ^^v We're planning on heading there around 5ish, because that's when it'll be good light, and it won't be too long a wait for dusk. Not that we'd be bored, but I don't really feel like spending all day in Congress Park. xD

In other news, I'm thinking about starting an etsy shop. I already have a storefront, because that's completely free, I just don't know if I could actually sell anything. I love making necklaces, and scarves, and mod-podge boxes and stuff. And people seem to enjoy them. I just don't know if they'd sell. So, we shall see I suppose. Lemme know what you think? I'll post a few images of the kind of things I'd want to see, well, what I have images of at the end of this. I really hope that they will sell though, because that'd be a really cool way to generate some extra income. I really love DIY crafting as much as photography, so it'd be fun. Lots and lots of tedious fun. x3


Modge Podge Box Collage by *Saknika on deviantART


Ocean Necklace by *Saknika on deviantART


Ocean Choaker Necklace by *Saknika on deviantART

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your work is okay.